Food waste contributes to hunger, harms the environment and adds to global warming. If you are a person of faith or consider yourself spiritual, these five easy steps to fight food waste are perfect for you.
- Learn more about food waste. Includes background info, links to helpful sites and videos.
- Read a sample sermon written in your own faith tradition.
- Explore nine different calls-to-action that you and your family can to do reduce the waste of food.
- Play a food waste game show with your children.
- Share with other members of your faith community.
Scroll down to your religion, or see how other faiths address food waste.